A few articles have been published recently about Unsub. We know it can be interesting and useful to read and share these with others, so check them out:
- Taking a Big Bite Out of the Big Deal on Scholarly Kitchen by Lisa Hinchliffe
- This tool is saving universities millions of dollars in journal subscriptions in Science
- Unsub Gives Libraries Powerful Evidence to Walk Away from Big Deals on SPARC's blog
- Tools for Negotiation: Using Unsub to Assess Subscription Value, SPARC webinar with Heather Piwowar, Nathan Mealey (Wesleyan), Mark McBride (SUNY), and Katharine Macy (UIPUI)
- No More Big Deal? Picking and Choosing Titles for Use, NISO webinar (Unsub mentioned often) with Keith Webster (CMU), Evviva Weinraub Lajoie (State University of New York at Buffalo), and Curtis Brundy (Iowa State University)
In addition, a panel about Unsub has been accepted to the ALA Core virtual forum in November! Stay tuned for more info.